Are you an inspirational leader within the aviation sector? Are you looking for a Station Manager opportunity at a flagship airport? Are you an ambitious individual with an eye for detail and a strong ability to manage stakeholders?
- Station Manager
- To manage a multi-million pound revenue stream for the business and one of the business’ most successful stations.
- Overseeing the operational team for the station and ensuring absolute service delivery and client experience is given to all airline clients.
- Lead a team of approx. 800 team members including senior management as well as delivery staff.
- Full P&L account responsibility.
- Oslo Airport
- With a global, leading ground handling service provider currently servicing the world’s most sought after airlines and customers.
- The business is renowned for its internal progression opportunities and you will be invested in as an individual member of the team.
- You will have the opportunity to lead an ambitious and experienced operational team.
- You will form lasting relationships with a variety of prestigious airline customers.
- You are an experienced Station Manager within the aviation sector or have transferrable, relevant skills within transport, shopping centres, property, estates or other relevant sector.
- You are an inspirational leader with the ability to lead from the front and support a significantly large team in driving performance.
- You have excellent communication skills and have the ability to form effective relationships with corporate clients and customers with aviation.
- You are collaborative and prefer a partnership approach when it comes to customer services and engagement.
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Alex Rowbottom on email@example.com.