On behalf of our well-established and illustrious client, AeroProfessional are very excited to be searching for an experienced, safety-orientated, dynamic and flexible Continuing Airworthiness Manager to head up the CAMO department. This is an immediate requirement that will need you to harness all your previous experience and expertise to hit the ground-running from the start.
As this is a permanent position based in Germany, relocation is required if you are not already living in the area.
A very competitive salary is in offer for the right candidate, with the ability to grow your salary as your experience increases. For more details, please get in touch as this job will not be around for long.
- 3+ years in a similar role is essential
- Good understanding of English and German Language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with analytical problem solving skills and computer proficiency skills are essential
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills and ability to work as part of an integrated management team
- Do you have the right to live and work in the EU?
For further information and to apply, click here.