Working in a close-knit team environment, the Avionics Chief Engineer will provide support to both the design team as a whole, and to the Head of Design.
The Chief Engineer role demands a high level of integrity and you will have a strong sense of responsibility and pride in both your work and the work of the team.
Salary is negotiable depending on seniority and skill set for the role. These positions will lead to promotion for the right candidate into the role of Head of Design and/or Head of Office of Airworthiness
- A minimum of five years’ experience within the relevant design engineering subject/discipline.
- Relevant technical qualifications including an apprenticeship, further educational qualifications such as a degree, or specific training with appropriate discipline specific knowledge for example EASA Part 21J and MAA DAOS approval knowledge.
- Strong background in avionics and electrical systems (experience with Interior lighting, IFE, flight and navigation systems is desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role as a CVE signatory for avionics and electrical systems.
- Computer literate (conversant with MS Office software such as Word or Excel, and AutoCAD computer aided design software), and familiar with EASA, CAA and FAA websites.
- Be able to provide evidence of previous active participation in design and design certification processes, and component or equipment development and qualification programmes.
Click or tap here to apply.