A lineup of top airport and aviation industry CEOs has been assembled to headline the Airports Council International (ACI) World and ACI EUROPE annual conference to be hosted by Brussels Airport, from 18-20 June.
This year’s conference theme is “Airports as Brands and Businesses” and aims to address to the consequences of the ongoing evolution of the airport industry into companies building brand relationships with air travellers.
The event will also expose the challenges facing the aviation industry to respond to the increasing need for additional airport capacity to accommodate the growth in the global demand for air services.
This year’s Airport Leaders’ Symposium, features a panel of leading CEOs from across the globe:
- Bongani Maseko, CEO, Airports Company South Africa and Chair, ACI World
- Arnaud Feist, CEO, Brussels Airport Company
- Dr. Michael Kerkloh, CEO, Munich International Airport & President, ACI EUROPE
- Thomas Woldbye, CEO, Copenhagen Airport
- Joseph Lopano, CEO, Tampa International Airport
- Martin Eurnekian, Executive Director, Corporacion America, and Vice-Chair, ACI World
- Fred Lam, CEO, Airport Authority Hong Kong.
Angela Gittens, Director General, ACI World said: “Our assembly provides a unique opportunity for industry leaders from all regions of the world to share their expertise and experience and debate and explore ways we can continue to adapt and grow. ACI is the only truly global voice for the airports industry and our assembly is the perfect venue to foster dialogue among airports as well as with stakeholders in the aviation industry as a whole.”