An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aviation Development Manager based at a leading European airport.
Reporting to the Head of Aviation Development, the Aviation Development Manager will support identifying new route and market opportunities and converting these opportunities into sustainable and viable routes and services.
A key focus for this role will be developing and analysing market data and intelligence to support route development.
Key Responsibilities for the Aviation Development Manager:
- Understanding and tracking key airline strategies as well as other industry trends
- Building detailed traffic revenue forecasts and models
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key airlines (passenger and cargo)
- Working with strategic business partners to influence route development plans of airlines and tour operators
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for existing and new operators
- Developing relationships with local exporters and freight forwarders to enhance cargo activity
- Driving and developing knowledge of trends and data in the cargo community
Skills and experience required for the Aviation Development Manager:
- Strategic vision and ability to identify and maximise opportunities
- Proven analytical ability, especially within commercial and aviation related activity
- In-depth knowledge of airline/airport industry and airline economics
- Airline route forecasting, for example MIDT and QSI Modelling
- Experience in a marketing environment
- Ideally degree-qualified in marketing, international business, aviation management or other related field
If you are interested in applying for the role of Aviation Development Manager, please contact Sarah Davies on +44 1384 446 143 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.