Are you an experienced aviation operator? Are you an established manager of people with the ability to lead large teams from the front?
- Based out of Oslo Airport, you will report directly into the Station Manager for the leading ground handling service provider.
- Airport Operations Manager with responsibility for the entire station operation, performance and team leadership.
- To support the Station Manager in overseeing all key stakeholder relationships and driving partnerships with airlines.
- To strive to exceed expectations and KPIs in terms of safety, operations and compliance.
- You have experience in the aviation or ground handling services industry or similar sector at senior level.
- You are an experienced team leader with the ability to oversee a vast operation and drive different departments to overachieve and exceed KPIs and SLAs.
- You are able to relocate to Oslo or currently reside in Oslo.
If interested, please contact Alex Rowbottom on +44 161 694 9721 or send your CV to email@example.com.